Error

Please login first

sh404sef (3.2.0.1108) and CB 1.7 Conflicts

12 years 8 months ago #175076 by JimmyCB
Anything Digital just refunded my money and I would like you to do the same, thank you.
The topic has been locked.
12 years 8 months ago #175174 by beat
Temporary moderation message:

JimmyCB wrote: ...Why did you delete my last post. I specifically gave you an example. If you are going to just delete my posts, then I ask that you give me a refund right now, as I have already asked twice in private messages. You are not being honest either.

Just to clarify publicly: We did not delete any post here. I have just double-checked in our forum and also with all of our team. There is no post deleted.

As a principle, except for insane language or blatant breach of our Forum ToS, e.g. spam, we don't edit or delete posts on this forum. Proof: we are not deleting your post accusing of dishonesty.

Accusing people of dishonesty out of the blue is not correct. Please provide proof of your saying or edit/retract your accusation. We are not moving as long as your unfair accusation stays.

Once you have edited your false accusation of our team, please PM me and I will remove this temporary reply.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
12 years 8 months ago #175195 by JimmyCB
Beat, the post was deleted. I have print screens of the forum and of the private messages. I have already been communicating with Nant and a refund is being processed. I do not retract what I said.
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #175207 by beat

JimmyCB wrote: Beat, the post was deleted. I have print screens of the forum and of the private messages.

Excellent that you have kept a screenshot of the posted "deleted" forum post with the "specifically gave you an example".

Please attach it (the forum screenshot of the posted post that you are referring to as having been deleted) here in a reply, or retract your unfair accusation.

As said, we don't delete posts, unless they are against the forum Terms, and I want to have this clarified.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for any questions you may have.

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
12 years 8 months ago #175214 by JimmyCB
I am saving all of the print screens for PayPal and the credit card company, if I don't see the refund that Nant has already promised.

You may not have deleted it. Nant probably did. But if not, then someone else with rights to delete the post. The post was here and it was deleted. To say that it was not, is to lie.
12 years 8 months ago #175247 by beat

JimmyCB wrote: I am saving all of the print screens for PayPal and the credit card company, if I don't see the refund that Nant has already promised.

You may not have deleted it. Nant probably did. But if not, then someone else with rights to delete the post. The post was here and it was deleted. To say that it was not, is to lie.

JimmyCB,
First of all we're here to help and there is no reason to try to fight facts or people. I have now fully reviewed this thread and private messages exchanged with Nick, and it is obvious that our team has responded in a kind, polite, helpful and professional manner, even tried helping with third-parties. It is also obvious that you didn't want to accept our help, nor have any evidences for any of your similar accusations made to various parties in the whole thread:

To remove any doubt regarding your accusation of deleted post, I have personally gone through the huge server access logs, through the complete logs of all the forums activities, and I can confirm with 100% certainty that:

1) All the posts that you have posted here on this thread are still here and intact.

2) There has been no posts deleted in (as there is no posts-delete request accesses in our access logs for) this thread: actually on 3rd+4th September no single post got deleted. Thus neither nant nor any other moderator did delete any post here.

Thus, your accusations are completely unfounded and misleading.

JimmyCB wrote: He (Victor) told me that he will give me a refund. Bottom line, they don't want to deal with me.

I agree 100% with Victor:

Membership cancelled and refunded per your request and per our Terms of Services.
Wishing you luck elsewhere, if you find someone that agrees to deal with you.

Thread locked and is being reviewed for unpublishing, as such wrongly accusatory behavior is against our Forum ToS.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn