Error

Please login first

sh404sef (3.2.0.1108) and CB 1.7 Conflicts

12 years 8 months ago #175052 by nant
I will also discuss with Victor.
My experience is different - they are reputable people.

Did you do the test Victor asked for and test with default Joomla template?
The topic has been locked.
12 years 8 months ago #175053 by JimmyCB
I did try with the default template. It still does not work.

I have a print screen from inside their site, showing that most of their software is only ready for Joomla 1.0, 1.5 or 1.6. Only the sh404sef claims to be ready for Joomla 1.6; the rest is 1.0 or 1.5. That is dishonesty, when you are not told upfront.

I cannot get Joomla 1.7 and CB 1.7 to work, with the current version of sh404sef, on a fresh install. They are lying, saying that it works.
12 years 8 months ago #175062 by JimmyCB
Nick, their software looks impressive and may work, but they are a Turkish company. I do not want to do business with a Turkish company. I had already looked at this software and that was the turn-off.
12 years 8 months ago #175064 by nant

JimmyCB wrote: Nick, their software looks impressive and may work, but they are a Turkish company. I do not want to do business with a Turkish company. I had already looked at this software and that was the turn-off.

I have no experience with them either way.

Wondering what's wrong with core Joomla SEF?

There are also other SEF extensions on the JED.
12 years 8 months ago #175068 by JimmyCB
The (other) SEF extensions on JED are not up-to-date or do not do what is needed and the core SEF functionality of Joomla does not allow for enough control over the URLs.

...Why did you delete my last post. I specifically gave you an example. If you are going to just delete my posts, then I ask that you give me a refund right now, as I have already asked twice in private messages. You are not being honest either.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn