CBSUBS basket not found on payment

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #181979 by martysodfoot
Replied by martysodfoot on topic Re: CBSUBS basket not found on payment
Hi again,

We're still not out of the woods with the post-payment process, which is likely to be connected to the previous issue with the basket not being found on the return.

We changed from the test environment in Ogone to a production account. With certain banks the post-payment process serves no problems but with for instance the ABNAMRO we've got an issue on the return to our server:

First we got an error stating that the SHA-OUT was incorrect and so the order could not be completed on our side. I checked the SHA-OUT phrases on both end and they turned out to be exactly the same(? - nothing wrong there). In the Transaction feedback tab on Ogone I then ticked the option "I would like Ogone to re-initiate the end of transaction process (post-payment request/redirect) when necessary". Now we don't get the SHA-OUT error but the post-payment process is not completed, hence the client doesn't get enabled by CBSubs and doesn't get the confirmation email with the activation link...

Ogone told me that when their server sends the transaction feedback, our server sends an HTML response, which stops the post-payment proces from completing. Make sure that our server doesn't send that response and the problem should't arise.

Sounds easy but I have no idea what that response could be or what setting would cause it. I do start to wonder if it could have to do with the solution I created for the "Direct HTTP server-to-server request" and "HTTP request for status changes" - URL", which I couldn't shorten to fit the 200 max chars in Ogone's setting.

What I did was create a menu-item in Joomla with the name "s2s-http-request-post-payment.html", which in turn loads the full S2S request URL (the external link menu option in Joomla). But does that initiate an HTML response back to the Ogone server? I thought it would only create a small diversion on our end and since it worked within the test environment and now with other banks in the production environment I'm puzzled.

Please help, thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #181982 by nant

12 years 5 months ago #182205 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CBSUBS basket not found on payment

martysodfoot wrote:
First we got an error stating that the SHA-OUT was incorrect and so the order could not be completed on our side. I checked the SHA-OUT phrases on both end and they turned out to be exactly the same(? - nothing wrong there).

Ok - we have investigated the issue (with your help granting us access - thank you) and it looks like the issue boils down to a user (your test case) accidentally adding a space at the end of the credit card name. This caused the SHA-OUT calculation to not match.

We have logged this as issue #2979 and it will be fixed in the next release.

We also use Ogone and have never experienced a similar case of someone adding a space ad end of credit card holder name.

12 years 5 months ago #182211 by martysodfoot
Replied by martysodfoot on topic Re: CBSUBS basket not found on payment
OMG guys, that must have been hell to figure that one out; a simple space at the end. Well that also explains why other test users do not have problems.

I'm extremely happy to know that I'll be able to deliver the finished website on its due date; this monday, thanks to your excellent support!

To all of you at CB a BIG thank you!

12 years 5 months ago #182213 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: CBSUBS basket not found on payment
You are welcome. WIshing you a successful delivery and launch.

Fyi: This minor issue #2979 is now fixed in code for upcoming next CBSubs release.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn