CBSUBS basket not found on payment

12 years 6 months ago #180913 by martysodfoot
CBSUBS basket not found on payment was created by martysodfoot
I'm currently testing the Ogone payment gateway and when I return from the Ogone server environment to the website upon completing a payment for one of the membership upgrades I get the following error:

"no suitable basket found" (or along those lines > I translated from Dutch here)

I do get confirmation by email from ogone that the payment has been successful (as the merchant), and also email confirmation from ogone of my order (as the client). All client and merchant information is present in those emails so that does get parsed to Ogone. Just on the return something goes awry for I also do not get the expected email confirmations from cbsubs (neither merchant nor client).

In the backend (cbsubs paid subscriptions) it does state in a new line that the just paid for subscription is replacing the prior (all good). The status however says "registered, unpaid" (not so good).

Please help!

I'm running CB 1.7 and CBSUBS 1.2.2 on a Joomla 1.5.23 install

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #180926 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CBSUBS basket not found on payment
Please edit your Ogone payment gateway and configure it to send all information possible back on payment. The defaults send too little information for CBSubs to pickup the basket from the return.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 6 months ago #180938 by martysodfoot
Replied by martysodfoot on topic Re: CBSUBS basket not found on payment
I'm attempting to do this but now get errors on the Ogone side of things like: "BackURL too long" and also not having enough space to fill in the necessary post URLs...

I've contacted their support to help me with that and will get back here when sorted and tested!

thanks

12 years 6 months ago #181124 by krileon
Was Ogone support able to assist with your issue? We'll be implementing short url api for a later release to help with long URL problems as well.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 6 months ago #181268 by martysodfoot
Replied by martysodfoot on topic Re: CBSUBS basket not found on payment
Thanks for the follow up. No, Ogone was not very helpful as their stated max chars turned out not to be flexible at all. Thank God I'm using a very short domain name and was able to shorten the url by changing the name of the subfolder the website is stored in.

However, in the tests everything is running fine now...

I can see the need for that API to shorten those URL's :S !

12 years 6 months ago #181315 by krileon

I can see the need for that API to shorten those URL's !

Yup, absolutely; with next release the short URL API will be present as we're hitting this wall more and more with each new gateway we develop. So it's an absolute must have. Also keep in mind the URL can be shortened as follows and will still work.

http://www.example.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpgacctno=10&result=notify&format=raw

TO:
http://www.example.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpgacctno=10&result=notify

Of course the live_site still needs to be in the URL, but basically you can remove "&format=raw" to free up some length.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.674 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn