Strange Profile Gallery behavior

12 years 5 months ago #182127 by val1723
Replied by val1723 on topic Re: Strange Profile Gallery behavior
I would agree with that if the problem was with all the thumbnails, but it's only with some of them. I went through the files, and the tnpg images are there. I have quite a lot of files, so I am not 100% certain they are ALL there.

Should I try to copy the plug_profilegallery folder from the current to the new site and see if that corrects the issue? I am just not sure how well it connects to the database when I perform those changes, so I wouldn't want to mess it up. I could update the database after copying too. Just want to make sure I don't make it worse :P

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #182147 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Strange Profile Gallery behavior
Yes copy the plug_profilegallery folder (from the images area) and see if that helps.

12 years 5 months ago #182552 by val1723
Replied by val1723 on topic [SOLVED] Re: Strange Profile Gallery behavior
It was a database issue, probably a result of the migration. A couple of ids didn't transfer correctly. But it took quite a bit of digging to discover. I manually adjusted the ids and the issue is gone.

Thanks for your help!

12 years 5 months ago #182563 by nant

val1723 wrote: It was a database issue, probably a result of the migration. A couple of ids didn't transfer correctly. But it took quite a bit of digging to discover. I manually adjusted the ids and the issue is gone.

Thanks for your help!

Great - glad you are back in business - thanks for posting solution and cause.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn