CB SUBS Subscribers User access level settings

12 years 5 months ago #182737 by raniko
Hello. I am using j1.7, CB 1.7 and CB Subs 1.2.2. I have a number of CB Subs plan, each one ties to a specific user group. Up until today, everything was working fine... the User Groups were set for each subscription plan, and every new registration would be assigned to the correct user group based on the plan they choose.

Today however, I went to create a new plan, and when I went to set the Subscribers User access level, I noticed that my list of possible User Groups to select from had dropped to 3....from about 12. When I checked all of my other plans that were working previously, I got the same thing... All of my plans that were previously working were reset to display "No change of usergroup" and I unable to change them back to the correct settings because the groups I need are unavailable in the dropdown. I tried to retrace my steps today but I can't thing of doing anything that would of upset this particular function.

Is this a known issue? Please let me know how I can fix this problem.

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #182771 by raniko
As an update to my previous post, any new group that I add also gets added to the Subscribers User access level settings and I can set the plan to trigger the user group appropriately. It is only groups that were previously configured that now do not show up in this list. Hope that helps you understand the issue...

12 years 5 months ago #182773 by raniko
Further testing shows that only groups under the "Registered" user group are missing from the subscriber list... It looks as though other CB lists may be effected as well.

12 years 5 months ago #182775 by nant

12 years 5 months ago #182776 by raniko
I'm on 1.7. I'll upgrade at some point today. I know that there is a kunena upgrade as well... Im currently using k 1.7. Any know issues or preferred upgrade order (cb upgrade first)?

12 years 5 months ago #182779 by nant
You need to upgrade to CB 1.7.1.

No specific requirement to do this before or after Kunena (your choice).
The following user(s) said Thank You: raniko

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn