CB SUBS Subscribers User access level settings

12 years 5 months ago #182780 by raniko
Okay, great. Thank you. Same thing for J 1.7.3 upgrade? currently on J 1.7? Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #182782 by nant

12 years 5 months ago #182783 by beat
Make sure that yourself are only Super-Admin and not part of any other Joomla group when working in the backend.

Were you part of another group ?

CB 1.7.1 solves a part of that problem btw, and next CBSubs release will solve the CBSubs-specific part of the problem.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: raniko

12 years 5 months ago #182784 by raniko
Uh -oh. yes, i do have myself as super user and a couple other groups that appear on the front end of CB... Ill do the upgrades, but I think you are saying that to completely resolve the issue, for now, I should remove myself from all other groups except Super User, right?

thx

12 years 5 months ago #182787 by raniko
removed myself from other groups and everything is working a-okay again. Thanks.

12 years 5 months ago #182788 by raniko
Sorry guys, 1 more question before I upgrade. I'm assuming all patches are incorporated into 1.7.1, right? Specifically, the patch to make the filters work correctly for multi select fields?

Thanks for all of the help. Much appreciated.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn