[SOLVED] CB Registration WorkFlow Not Completing

11 years 10 months ago #204998 by nant

romellorivers wrote: I'm a 5 year customer here... we are scheduled to open tomorrow. It would be greatly appreciated it you would try to create an account and check this out.

Please PM me backend superadmin credentials.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 10 months ago #205004 by romellorivers
Replied by romellorivers on topic Re: CB Registration WorkFlow Not Completing
Hello,

I've just sent all access details by PM.

regards,

Romello

11 years 10 months ago #205006 by nant

romellorivers wrote: Hello,

I've just sent all access details by PM.

regards,

Romello

Took a look.

1. Is there a reason you are using recaptcha and not the CB captcha?
2. You have CBSubs installed (very outdated) but have many wrong (imo) configurations there. If you do not need CBSubs on this site please remove it.
3. I have turned debug on and during registration process I see some errors appearing but cannot see from were as they quickly scroll off the screen. Looks like your registration process is never completing so no email will be sent.

11 years 10 months ago #205007 by romellorivers
Replied by romellorivers on topic Re: CB Registration WorkFlow Not Completing
Hello,

1. Captcha - I have enabled and disabled both CB captcha and re-captcha to try to solve this registration problem. I'm happy to use whatever works. In the past the captcha was not a problem.

2. CB Subs - At the moment I'm using CBSubs only to help create the different profile types "Plans" that I need. I know that I need to upgrade. No money for this at the moment.

11 years 10 months ago #205009 by nant
Your template has following issues:

Notice: Undefined variable: theme in /home/robiz/public_html/templates/yoo_catalyst-bk/layouts/template.php on line 149

Notice: Undefined variable: theme in /home/robiz/public_html/templates/yoo_catalyst-bk/layouts/template.php on line 161

You also have issues here:

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to www.simbunch.com:80 (Connection refused) in /home/robiz/public_html/components/com_simgallery/globals.simgallery.php on line 0

Warning: explode() [function.explode]: Empty delimiter in /home/robiz/public_html/components/com_simgallery/globals.simgallery.php on line 0

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to www.simbunch.com:80 (Connection refused) in /home/robiz/public_html/components/com_simgallery/globals.simgallery.php on line 0

Warning: explode() [function.explode]: Empty delimiter in /home/robiz/public_html/components/com_simgallery/globals.simgallery.php on line 0

11 years 10 months ago #205011 by nant
You have many plugins installed that are questionable -
if you are not using these plugins then please remove them.

Something you have installed is causing these problems.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn