Hides fields at registration in CB Subs 2.0 Not Wo

11 years 9 months ago #204911 by cbnaynay
Dear Support:

Re: Ticket ID: #553737

I reviewed the manual and have tried to only hide fields that are not core and I still cannot get it to work. Can someone please assist me with setting up one field on a particular CB Subs plan to be visible rest except core hidden. It would really help if I can see visually how to set up correctly, thank you.

Best,
cbnaynay

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 9 months ago #204926 by nant

cbnaynay wrote: Dear Support:

Re: Ticket ID: #553737

I reviewed the manual and have tried to only hide fields that are not core and I still cannot get it to work. Can someone please assist me with setting up one field on a particular CB Subs plan to be visible rest except core hidden. It would really help if I can see visually how to set up correctly, thank you.

Best,
cbnaynay

I also responded to your ticket.

You had the CBSubs Subsciptions tan unpublished - why?

It needs to be published.

I have published it for you and I believe everything is working now - please confirm.

11 years 9 months ago #204927 by cbnaynay
Oh Wow, thank you Nant I don't know how that happened? So you just enabled it and now I only see certain field on registration page for Coaches. You did not activate anything else correct?

11 years 9 months ago #204928 by nant

cbnaynay wrote: Oh Wow, thank you Nant I don't know how that happened? So you just enabled it and now I only see certain field on registration page for Coaches. You did not activate anything else correct?

All I did was publish the Subscriptions tab.

11 years 9 months ago #204929 by cbnaynay
OMG I wanna cry:( thank you Nant:)

11 years 9 months ago #204931 by cbnaynay
okay not sure what just happened I added a new field called Coaches Last Name and now all the fields for players is showing up on the coaches? It was working a minute ago and now its not. What am I doing wrong?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.328 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn