Hides fields at registration in CB Subs 2.0 Not Wo

11 years 9 months ago #204933 by cbnaynay
Subscription Tab is enabled, why are all the fields from Player showing up on Coaches? Nick can you please review for me as somethings wrong, thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 9 months ago #204934 by nant

cbnaynay wrote: Subscription Tab is enabled, why are all the fields from Player showing up on Coaches? Nick can you please review for me as somethings wrong, thank you.

What exactly did you do?

Whatever you did is causing jquery not to load

Timestamp: 12/7/12 6:02:17 μ.μ.
Error: jQuery is not defined
Source File: www.d1xlacrossecombine.com/cache/rokbooster/47dfd3d7d03577ae95fb5b7d5525c141.php
Line: 18

11 years 9 months ago #204935 by cbnaynay
Nant

All I did was add a new field Coach Last Name and it stopped working, that is why I need your help.

11 years 9 months ago #204936 by cbnaynay
Is it being cause by RocketTheme RocketBooster?

11 years 9 months ago #204938 by nant

cbnaynay wrote: Is it being cause by RocketTheme RocketBooster?

No idea - you need to backtrack what you did after things were working.

11 years 9 months ago #204939 by cbnaynay
but thats just it you said you enable the Subs tab and it worked and it did, but as soon as I added a new field called Coaches Last Name it did not work. I did not make any other changes? Do you think I should disable RokBooster, it was installed after I had CB Subs installed?

RokBooster
Increase the speed of your site by enabling the RokBooster plug-in. This advanced extensions will compress and combine your CSS and JavaScript into as few files as possible each. RokBooster can dramatically reduce the number of HTTP calls a browser has to make, and sending those compressed files GZipped means your pages will load faster with less load on your server.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn