List Tab plugin

17 years 4 months ago #27287 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:List Tab plugin
I need to check this. You probably know how to fix it now ;)

mikko

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 4 months ago #27290 by pyttech
Replied by pyttech on topic Re:List Tab plugin
yes I do. thank you very much Mikko. u saved me a lot of hair :D

17 years 3 months ago #28128 by bmcconnahea
Replied by bmcconnahea on topic Re:List Tab plugin
mikko wrote:

I need to check this. You probably know how to fix it now ;)

mikko

I dont! I have pretty much the same errors as the other guy:

Notice: Table 'affilnet_joom1.jos_comprofiler_listtab_32' doesn't exist in /home/affilnet/public_html/member/includes/database.php on line 292

/home/affilnet/public_html/member/includes/database.php:483
/home/affilnet/public_html/member/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_listtab/listtab.php:106
/home/affilnet/public_html/member/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_listtab/listtab.php:27
/home/affilnet/public_html/member/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php:241
/home/affilnet/public_html/member/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php:3127
/home/affilnet/public_html/member/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php:2970
/home/affilnet/public_html/member/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.html.php:367
/home/affilnet/public_html/member/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php:434
/home/affilnet/public_html/member/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php:254
/home/affilnet/public_html/member/index.php:211
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/affilnet/public_html/member/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_listtab/listtab.php on line 30

I followed your instructions and got:

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `jos_comprofiler_listtab_-1` (`extid` INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT ,`userid` INT NOT NULL ,PRIMARY KEY ( `id` ));

MySQL said: Documentation
#1072 - Key column 'id' doesn't exist in table

Does this mean I need to add a column 'id' in this table, or no?

Where do I go from here? Thanx alot in advance

Post edited by: bmcconnahea, at: 2007/01/03 02:58

Update: I can no longer edit ANY fields whether list tab is assigned to that tab or not.

Post edited by: bmcconnahea, at: 2007/01/03 03:13

17 years 3 months ago #28146 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:List Tab plugin
you need to change the primary key to be extid rather than id

mikko

17 years 3 months ago #30059 by nzimas
Replied by nzimas on topic Re:List Tab plugin
Some milestone progress overhere.
It now stores and deletes the values. Marvelous!

Just a minor glitch remains.

When clicking on "Update Your Profile", it returns a warning i did not see in any thread so far:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/efiserver/public_html/musmap/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_listtab/listtab.php on line 189

Nuno.

Professional Website: www.bittingbits.com

17 years 2 months ago #31069 by Weatherangel
Replied by Weatherangel on topic Re:List Tab plugin
I have a problem AND a solution! Woot!

Environment: Joomla 1.0.12 & CB 1.0.2 & Tabs 1.02

My servers are set to strict and show warnings and errors, so this was bugging the heck out of me! I didn't see this in any other thread so I wanted to post the solution I found...

[code:1]Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$fields in /Users/Sites/girlscouts/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 2976[/code:1]

To fix the above error, find the line, which should be the if statement below:
[code:1]
if($oTab->fields) {
$_CB_OneTwoRowsStyleToggle = $tabOneTwoRowsStyleToggle[$pos];
$oContent[$k] .= $this->_getViewTabContents($oTab->tabid,$user);
$tabOneTwoRowsStyleToggle[$pos] = $_CB_OneTwoRowsStyleToggle;
}
[/code:1]

And change it to look like this one:

[code:1]
if(isset($oTab->fields)) {
$_CB_OneTwoRowsStyleToggle = $tabOneTwoRowsStyleToggle[$pos];
$oContent[$k] .= $this->_getViewTabContents($oTab->tabid,$user);
$tabOneTwoRowsStyleToggle[$pos] = $_CB_OneTwoRowsStyleToggle;
}

At this point, I do not know why the element was empty, but it is related to something that listtabs is doing.

Also, a similar problem manifested itself in the previous version of CommunityBuilder.
[code:1]Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /Users/Sites/girlscouts/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 1740[/code:1]
After updating I thought it went away, but it ended up here on my live server :(
[code:1]Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/Sites/girlscouts/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 2156
On this line, when you var_dump($fields), the $fields parameter was a single array element with a structure contained within, rather than just the element.

It looks like the difference is somewhere in the DB because the code has been copied straight from the test machine to the server... If you have a clue what might be different, I'd love to hear of it.

Post edited by: Weatherangel, at: 2007/02/14 05:25

Post edited by: Weatherangel, at: 2007/02/14 05:26

1 4M N0T 4 G33K!
1 4M N0T 4 G33K!
1 4M N0T 4 G33K!
--
0K 1 4M

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn