List Tab plugin

17 years 4 months ago #27280 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:List Tab plugin
pyttech wrote:

Hi,

I restored the application on a brand new server and made sure that the user running joomla had full privileges to the application. Ran the query and modified the php code but it didn't work.

Then I installed a brand new joomla 1.0.11, installed cb 1.0.2 (with the php code modified) and listtab 1.1. Created a tab and added a field and then linked it to listtab. Still no luck. So I am thinking that it was fixed for existing installations where all the listtab tables were already created, but not for new ones where the create table command doesn't work.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

What error message did you receive with phpmyadmin?

You need to first create a tab, then all the fields and when everything else is done enable listtab for the tab you created. Adding fields to a tab which has listtab enabled does not work.

mikko

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 4 months ago #27281 by pyttech
Replied by pyttech on topic Re:List Tab plugin
Thanks for the fast reply!

There is no error in phpmyadmin. I can create tables fine in there. Other than that, there are no errors except for those saying that a listtab table for a tab could not be found (nothing for the creation of the table).

What I did was load up everything, created the tabs and fields, then published listtab and assigned a tab to it. So that should have been fine I guess.

Any ideas? Thanks.

17 years 4 months ago #27282 by mikko
If you have any error messages, please post them here. It is much easier to read those directly than trying to figure out what the error is from just a statement that "listtab table for a tab could not be found"

mikko

17 years 4 months ago #27283 by pyttech
This what I get when I go into the main user profile with listtab enabled (tab 24):

Notice: Table 'pyttech_joom2.jos_comprofiler_listtab_24' doesn't exist in /home/pyttech/public_html/jtest/includes/database.php on line 292

/home/pyttech/public_html/jtest/includes/database.php:483
/home/pyttech/public_html/jtest/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_listtab/listtab.php:106
/home/pyttech/public_html/jtest/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_listtab/listtab.php:27
/home/pyttech/public_html/jtest/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php:241
/home/pyttech/public_html/jtest/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php:3127
/home/pyttech/public_html/jtest/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php:2970
/home/pyttech/public_html/jtest/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.html.php:367
/home/pyttech/public_html/jtest/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php:432
/home/pyttech/public_html/jtest/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php:73
/home/pyttech/public_html/jtest/index.php:211
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/pyttech/public_html/jtest/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_listtab/listtab.php on line 30

17 years 4 months ago #27285 by mikko
Try the following:
-disable listtab for this tab (change the parameters of the plugin)
-go to view profile
-enable listtab for this tab
-go to view profile

Post all SQL that contains "create table" here. Try all these queries in phpmyadmin as well and post any error messages.

mikko

17 years 4 months ago #27286 by pyttech
I'm really sorry, yes you were right. There were errors with the sql. I was creating the table manually and thats why it worked. When I pasted this onto the phpmyadmin I got the following error:

Error

SQL query:

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `jos_comprofiler_listtab_24` (
`extid` INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT ,
`userid` INT NOT NULL ,
PRIMARY KEY ( `id` )
);

MySQL said: Documentation
#1072 - Key column 'id' doesn't exist in table

This is indeed pretty obvious. Is this a listtab problem or did I introduce it by mistake?

Thanks a lot.
Peter

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn