List Tab plugin

16 years 8 months ago #42317 by sa247
Replied by sa247 on topic Re:List Tab plugin
mikko wrote:

Quoting my own signature:

If you want something fixed or have a feature request for my work, please write it to tracker.

;)

I will spend some time for coding during the weekend to clean the tracker.

mikko

Hi Mikko, did you ever update the listtab plugin?

It's a great plugin but took some extensive searching over the forums to get it to work - the only thing i have not found a fix for anywhere on the boards is the delete a list function - is this a problem with your installation s or does it work ok?

thanks in advance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #42334 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:List Tab plugin
I have not updated this plugin for a couple of months due to being busy with other projects. I have it running on a site in a closed network with CB 1.0.1.

The project needs a considerable overhaul to leverage new functionality of CB plugin API available in 1.1. Unfortunately, as of now, I have more work than I can manage. If someone can could help me out here, I would appreciate it.

Mikko

16 years 8 months ago #42765 by enricciardi
Replied by enricciardi on topic Re:List Tab plugin
Hi there,
I was wondering if List Tab is useful for my purposes: I need to show a timetable (opening times, address and phone number for each weekday) for each registered member.
I suppose this plug-in will do the job, but before messing up the site I'd like to know if it works with CB 1.1!

Tnx for any suggestion

16 years 8 months ago #42770 by mikko
As far as I know, some people are using it with CB 1.1. I have not tested it myself, though.

-Mikko

16 years 6 months ago #47175 by nzimas
Replied by nzimas on topic Re:List Tab plugin
This is a pending issue for which i haven't seen any reply yet:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/web1/web/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_listtab/listtab.php on line 30

In edit mode i get this:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/web1/web/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_listtab/listtab.php on line 200

Nuno.

[EDIT]

It is also impossible to store data.
Do i need to create any table manually? If so, what is the query?

Post edited by: nzimas, at: 2007/10/04 00:21

Professional Website: www.bittingbits.com

16 years 6 months ago #47191 by mikko
I am planning on rewriting this plugin with a more robust design. I wish I could give simple answers to your questions, but I prefer to spend the time that I would be investigating this to get the new version out.

Mikko

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn