community builder and k2 do not integrate users

12 years 1 week ago #197935 by jacksudan
Hi I am using latest version of CB with latest 2.5 joomla and k2. I am using CB login module and it worked fine until today, now visitors cannot register on my site anymore.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 week ago #197937 by jacksudan
Its ok I solved it anyone else with this problem should
try this

Check that K2/advanced / Enable reCaptcha on registration form is set to 'No'.

11 years 9 months ago #203905 by bgies
Sorry... I realize this is an older topic, but I thought other users would find the answer to my question more easily here than in a separate topic.

I'm using K2 2.5.7, CB 1.81 and GroupJive. I've got the K2-CB integration enabled. Should I use the CB Login/Registration modules? Is it possible to use the K2 categories for GroupJive, or I need to duplicate my categories to use K2 and GroupJive?

11 years 9 months ago #203916 by nant

bgies wrote: Sorry... I realize this is an older topic, but I thought other users would find the answer to my question more easily here than in a separate topic.

I'm using K2 2.5.7, CB 1.81 and GroupJive. I've got the K2-CB integration enabled. Should I use the CB Login/Registration modules? Is it possible to use the K2 categories for GroupJive, or I need to duplicate my categories to use K2 and GroupJive?

Yes, you need to use CB Login module.

You cannot use K2 categories in GroupJive.

11 years 9 months ago #205994 by davealloway
Replied by davealloway on topic Re: community builder and k2 do not integrate users
I cannot find the path to enable this. please help

11 years 6 months ago #211033 by lpolak
I am also using CB and K2 for a website and I am interested in combining the two. Your answers here is puzzling. Where can I set permissions for my K2? I am using joomla 2.5.4 and don't see it anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn