[SOLVED] REsend activation email

13 years 3 months ago #150539 by sjnims
Replied by sjnims on topic Re:REsend activation email

nant wrote: Any user attempting to login that has not been confirmed will automatically cause a confirmation resend to happen.

Its all in the CB Documentation ...

You and I know that, but from a user's standpoint who's never been to xyz website, how are they supposed to know that?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #150541 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:REsend activation email

sjnims wrote:

nant wrote: Any user attempting to login that has not been confirmed will automatically cause a confirmation resend to happen.

Its all in the CB Documentation ...

You and I know that, but from a user's standpoint who's never been to xyz website, how are they supposed to know that?

You can edit your language file to show this message after successful registration.

You can also have a small article (or custom module) directing people that have not received confirmation email to try and login to have one resent - we will be improving this in CB 2.0 but there are options currently available for you to use.

13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #150542 by sjnims
Replied by sjnims on topic Re:REsend activation email

nant wrote: You can edit your language file to show this message after successful registration.

You can also have a small article (or custom module) directing people that have not received confirmation email to try and login to have one resent...

Good point, didn't think about that before. Sometimes people, myself included, get so focused at having some sort of functionality, they don't see alternative solutions. Thanks!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.299 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn