[SOLVED] REsend activation email

13 years 3 months ago #150027 by neon88
[SOLVED] REsend activation email was created by neon88
Hi
activation e-mails sometimes go to spam, I would like to send them once more time to users. How can I do this?

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2011/01/05 19:53

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #150049 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:REsend activation email
neon88 wrote:

Hi
activation e-mails sometimes go to spam, I would like to send them once more time to users. How can I do this?

User would need to attempt to login to have their confirmation email re-sent. Aside from this there really is no way to resend them.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #150077 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:REsend activation email
I believe you can also use the CB User Manager filtering and Mass Email to do this.

13 years 3 months ago #150155 by neon88
Replied by neon88 on topic Re:REsend activation email
nant wrote:

I believe you can also use the CB User Manager filtering and Mass Email to do this.

ok good idea but how to do this?
What should I paste into an e-mail to this there was a link to activate your account?
If i sent mass mail from CB User Manager with [USERNAME] and [CONFIRM] it will work?

13 years 3 months ago #150166 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:REsend activation email

ok good idea but how to do this?

Never tried such an approach, but would assume you simply copy the contents of your Pending email and paste it into the mass mailer email body then send the email. I highly recommend testing this with a test user before you decide to do it with active users to ensure it actually works. The [CONFIRM] substitutions should take place, but I can't say for sure as again never tried such an approach.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #150202 by neon88
Replied by neon88 on topic Re:REsend activation email
ok i try to do this with build in mass send mail and it works :)
Many thanks for help!

Post edited by: neon88, at: 2011/01/05 19:47

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.493 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn