Problem getting Swedish language to take effect.

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #158309 by AlexSmirnov
Hi Christoffer,

I am delighted to hear my archive worked for you but it is completely your job (with only one change in language.xml done by me per my previous post) so the kudos goes to you :).

It would be really nice to make it available for the Swedish community of CB users though. I strongly suggest you submit it to our main directory of CB language extensions here . It wouldn't take you more than 15 minutes but many folks will be very grateful to you for that.

As for the extra fields, I am not completely clear here. If you are asking regarding new CB fields, it can be done under the CB Fields Management -> New. Or are you talking about creating new language strings?

Cheers,

Alex

AkeebaBackup.RU - безопасность Вашего Community Builder
Не тратьте свое и мое время впустую, - личные сообщения, отправленные без моего приглашения, удаляются без чтения.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #158312 by CHCG
Thanks. I will make the Swedish version available, but I need to do a few ammendments/changes first.

Refarding my latest question, what I ment was this: I have created a few extra custom fields that CB have given names such as "cb_company" for the label "Company". I want to have these fields translated into Swedish. So what I wonder is, how (or rather according to what syntax) do I add language strings to the language files for this example?

Hope to have been able to clarfy what I mean.

13 years 1 month ago #158318 by AlexSmirnov
hmm...

I didn't realise you translated the language.php only. Please translate as well the admin_language.php, cbteamplugins_language.php and calendar_locals.php.

Не тратьте свое и мое время впустую, - личные сообщения, отправленные без моего приглашения, удаляются без чтения.

13 years 1 month ago #158321 by CHCG
Will do, but it will take a bit. Are you able to help with my latest question?

13 years 1 month ago #158322 by AlexSmirnov
what makes you think you have to add a language string to your language plug-in file/files every time you create a custom field?

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #158326 by CHCG
They are not translated as the CB default fields are. I am building a multi-lingual site and want all fields in both English and Swedish.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn