uddeIM 0.7b released

16 years 6 months ago #48910 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:uddeIM 0.7b released
PegaseMD wrote:

It is a clean install and I do have Fireboard too.

Maybe I should uninstall CB, Fireboard, and UddeIM and restart from scratch?

Will it solve the table issue?

I don't think that this is necessary.

How were the new messages created?
- Have you used uddeIM to send a message to another user which were shown as new in cb_login but not in the inbox?
- Have you used the profile page of CB (express message using pms_plugin) to send a message to another user which were shown as new in cb_login but not in the inbox?
- Have you used Fireboard to send a message to another user which were shown as new in cb_login but not in the inbox (maybe this is a notification of Fireboard)?

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 6 months ago #48911 by PegaseMD
Replied by PegaseMD on topic Re:uddeIM 0.7b released
I have sent messages that showed as new in cblogin but did not show in uddeIM's inbox.

I used:

- Fireboard

- UddeIM

Actually, I use a fake user to test the components. So, it is easy for me to check whether the messages were received or not.

16 years 6 months ago #48912 by slabbi
PegaseMD wrote:

I have sent messages that showed as new in cblogin but did not show in uddeIM's inbox.

I used:

- Fireboard

- UddeIM

Actually, I use a fake user to test the components. So, it is easy for me to check whether the messages were received or not.

Can you describe it a little bit more exactly (I do not use Fireboard).

When I understand you correctly there is a send message function in Fireboard (or Fireboard send notification messages are whatever), i.e. Fireboard writes directly in uddeIM's database?

CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

16 years 6 months ago #48913 by PegaseMD
I have just tried again.
Whatever the way used to send the message, the result is the same: it shows as new in cblogin module, but the uddeIM inbox remains empty.

I tried to send the messages from:
- cb profile
- fireboard
- directly from uddeIM

Thanks for your help.

16 years 6 months ago #48914 by PegaseMD
There is an integration option between Fireboard, UddeIM, and CB. I integrated them by simply chosing that option in the configuration panels of these extensions.

So, it is normally possible to send emails from any of these extensions. Actually, CB and Fireboard will simply open the UddeIM extension.

16 years 6 months ago #48916 by slabbi
Well, I need a copy of two or three table entries (remove the message body but leave the other fields intact).

It is very strange since uddeIM 0.7 has been downloaded about 15000(!) times and this is the first report of this behaviour.

CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn