EU VAT Law 2015 - Please help - How to do ?

9 years 3 months ago #256052 by nant

cavo789 wrote: Thank so much Nant. Done.

Got PM thanks.

From your site I just tested:

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #256054 by cavo789
Replied by cavo789 on topic EU VAT Law 2015 - Please help - How to do ?
Please try to create a new dummy account on the frontend; just like a new customer. Fill in the different informations and save your record.

You'll then see the price of the plan, the discount or not (depending on the plan) and ... no tax. There, you'll be able to click on the Paypal button and Paypal's screen don't display tax too.

Cancel and go back to my site. Click on the "Click here to modify your billing adress". Don't modify anything (i.e. let "France" as country), save. The tax is now mentionned. Is it a normal behavior ?

And, always, same question : how should CBSubs works for the different EU country ? How to specify that the rate (actually filled in as 20.0000) should be depend on the customer country.

Thanks Nant

Developper of aeSecure, optimizing and securing your web Apache sites
Attachments:

9 years 3 months ago #256058 by nant
You need to specify a company name at least as you have configured VAT to be applied.

9 years 3 months ago #256059 by cavo789
Sorry, really sorry, I'm lost...

I've explain here above that when creating a new account on the frontend, the price was mentionned without VAT except if we click on "Modify billing address" and nowhere I've mentionned a company name on that second screen. Just click on Save and the VAT is now there. And I confirm that no company name is filled in (see screen capture below).

You say "You need" : I or my customer ? If I => where. If the customer => what about person who'll buy the product for their own usage; I need to apply the VAT to them (B2C) while shouldn't for businesses (B2B).

And how having dynamic rates ?

Really sorry Nant if my questions seems to be low level.

Attachments:

9 years 3 months ago #256065 by nant

cavo789 wrote: Sorry, really sorry, I'm lost...

I've explain here above that when creating a new account on the frontend, the price was mentionned without VAT except if we click on "Modify billing address" and nowhere I've mentionned a company name on that second screen. Just click on Save and the VAT is now there. And I confirm that no company name is filled in (see screen capture below).

You say "You need" : I or my customer ? If I => where. If the customer => what about person who'll buy the product for their own usage; I need to apply the VAT to them (B2C) while shouldn't for businesses (B2B).

And how having dynamic rates ?

Really sorry Nant if my questions seems to be low level.

In your Tax rate there are following settings:

Validation for business (B2B) conditions
Here you can choose the conditions for automated testing of business status of the buyer.
Methods to validate that the customer is a business (B2) for this tax

You have set this to: Company Name and VAT Number filled-in in invoice address

Right?

9 years 3 months ago #256092 by cavo789
Good morning,

I'm just trying Nant, just trying...

Except if I am wrong, there is no documentation "CBSubs 4" available (not found) and this part of the screen is not documentated in the CBSubs 3 pdf.

Please don't tell me what I done wrong but what I should do right :-D

My question, still the same, how make things working in order to be able to correctly calculate tax rates for the EU based on the buyer's country. This, dynamically.

For the moment, I've only create a rule with 20% (hardcoded) as rate (France) but this rate isn't correct for all countries and what if a country modify his rate => how make things dynamic ? One "dynamic" tax rule.

Thanks a lot.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn