Failed...cb.captcha.php does not exist!...

15 years 9 months ago #68798 by nant
rofar wrote:

Beat and nant, I had another theory too. Is CB dependent on the Superadministrator's ID being "admin"? I changed my Superadministrator's ID to something else. I had seen in the code the use of "admin" and wondered if that would affect anything. Just another possible theory.

nope - this should not be an issue.

Please download the latest captcha plugin once again - I just updated it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #68800 by rofar
Great, Nant! I'll do that and get back to you! Thanks!

Using Joomla 1.5.9, CB 1.2 RC4 on a Linux server, with PHP 5.2.6, MySQL5 5.0.27 and eAccelerator 0.9.5.3. (No backend access for support.)

15 years 9 months ago #68822 by rofar
I just tried to install the latest captcha plugin. I am getting the same error as before. It is looking for the cb.captcha.php in the /media folder.

Back to a previous question, is it possible to force the CB plugin installer to use the /tmp folder? I know that the /tmp folder is working just fine and there's no reason for it to use the /media folder.

Otherwise, is there a manual way to get this installed?

Thanks for your help.

Using Joomla 1.5.9, CB 1.2 RC4 on a Linux server, with PHP 5.2.6, MySQL5 5.0.27 and eAccelerator 0.9.5.3. (No backend access for support.)

15 years 9 months ago #68830 by nant
rofar wrote:

Otherwise, is there a manual way to get this installed?

Thanks for your help.

Have you tried unzipping locally and uploading the uncompressed folder to your site and then installing from directory?

15 years 9 months ago #68832 by rofar
Nant, success! Successful install!!! Woo-hoo!

I uploaded the unzipped package to:

/var/www/html/mysite/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbcaptcha

and then did the install from

Install from directory
Install directory:

in the CB Plugin Manager.

Wow!

15 years 9 months ago #69016 by dping28
Replied by dping28 on topic Re:Failed...cb.captcha.php does not exist!...
I know that you got this installed but just thought I would mention you may want to check in the back end > Help > System Info > Directory permissions and see if some of your tmp folders may be coming up as unwritable.

-D

CB Testteam member

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.348 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn