Security Release - CB 1.0.1 - RELEASED!

17 years 9 months ago #18615 by scandic
Replied by scandic on topic Re:Security Release - CB 1.0.1 - RELEASED!
Nice work for 1.0 branch so far. However, it still doesn't work with actual 1.5 branch. Can you tell me when 1.5 compatibility will be done? 1.5 is expected to release very soon.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 9 months ago #18622 by zuze
Thank you for the great work! Upgrade went smooth as smooth can be. I followed the directions in "Read me" file included with download.

From backing up datatbase and site - to testing how upgraded component and modules work, took me total of 20 minutes.

Reading and following directions helps B)

Post edited by: zuze, at: 2006/08/11 14:46

17 years 9 months ago #18634 by beat
scandic wrote:

Nice work for 1.0 branch so far. However, it still doesn't work with actual 1.5 branch. Can you tell me when 1.5 compatibility will be done? 1.5 is expected to release very soon.

No worries there:

Joomla Core team is in direct touch with CB core and test teams, knows about these errors, and will be looking into fixing in Joomla 1.5's backwards compatibility modules for the new incompatibilities that didn't exist at latest release, when we checked compatibility.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

17 years 9 months ago #18639 by Jacob
Replied by Jacob on topic Re:Security Release - CB 1.0.1 - RELEASED!
Is there any change log or an indication of which files were modified in this release?

I've made some changes to the core code of CB and dont want to loose all my changes.

Thanks,
Jacob

Joomla Development and Support since 2005

17 years 9 months ago #18642 by flyingeagle855
Replied by flyingeagle855 on topic Re:Security Release - CB 1.0.1 - RELEASED!
Did the update from 1.0 stable to 1.0.1 by backing up then removing the comprofile component and installing the 1.0.1.

Everything seems to be working fine except this one error when users go to edit thir profile
[code:1]Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /homepages/18/d172440386/htdocs/cbonline/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 1738[/code:1]

My site is public and feel free to see for your self www.cb3pd.net

Not sure what I need to do to fix this and any help would be great.

Joomla! v 1.0.10 Stable

17 years 9 months ago #18678 by newtonbach
Replied by newtonbach on topic Re:Security Release - CB 1.0.1 - RELEASED!
You've done some great work to get this online and out so fast, you've given me great confidence in community builder, and the team. The instructions worked well!

Post edited by: newtonbach, at: 2006/08/12 03:35

Its all good

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.300 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn