[SOLVED] Have a couple issues

12 years 10 months ago #168526 by vetelmo
Replied by vetelmo on topic Re: Have a couple issues
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/68/7320868/html/stp/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php on line 727

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/68/7320868/html/stp/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php on line 727

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/68/7320868/html/stp/libraries/joomla/database/table.php on line 362

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #168527 by vetelmo
I did a back up this morning and i am currently rolling back to that last restore point. I dont know if you want to close this or if it is ok to keep replying. Doing my best here....lol

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #168528 by vetelmo
For some reason I am worse off now and having the same issues as last night.... I know you all do not do much on weekends, but Im hoping to get lucky, lol.

I was trying to get the Sexy Art Gallery module on but had issues. I took it out and tried putting it back in and then i started having issues. The file doesnt show in the Module section but I confirmed it's there looking through my FTP software. Sorry if i have been a pain but I dont understand what I have done wrong here. I made my plans earlier in the day, could that be an issue?

12 years 10 months ago #168530 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Have a couple issues

vetelmo wrote: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>content/68/7320868/html/stp/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php on line 727

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>content/68/7320868/html/stp/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php on line 727

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>content/68/7320868/html/stp/libraries/joomla/database/table.php on line 362

Posting 3 Joomla warning message without any information about how you get these does not help us help you.

Why did you restore?

What did you install after things were working?

Is there anything wrong with CB?

It looks like you are experimenting with other extensions that are causing you issues.

12 years 10 months ago #168531 by vetelmo
I apologize. I have no idea what they meant.

I tried rolling it back because I thought it would restore to where I was this morning, 12 hours ago. I was wrong, it got worse.

I uninstalled CB GroupJive to see if that would help and it didnt.

I didnt feel i wa experimenting, I was installing the Art Sexy Lightbox for CB, from the Joomla List for photo gallery display.

12 years 10 months ago #168532 by vetelmo

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.604 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn