No login presented for Registered articles

11 years 7 months ago #211294 by D1on
I was not expecting Joomla 2.5. to work differently to Joomla 1.5 with links to Registered articles as Joomla 1.5 redirects to the login/registration page for registered article links but Joomla 2.5 does not...

Using CBSubs protection or creating menu links for each registered article just to have Joomla 2.5 redirect to the login/registration page just creates more work (for each and every registered article) when this was not required previously with Joomla 1.5.

Thanks for at least confirming that Joomla 1.5 works differently from Joomla 2.5 with links to registered articles as I could not find a fix for this issue with Joomla 2.5 that does not redirect to the login/registration page when linking directly to registered articles.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 7 months ago #211303 by nant

D1on wrote:
Thanks for at least confirming that Joomla 1.5 works differently from Joomla 2.5 with links to registered articles as I could not find a fix for this issue with Joomla 2.5 that does not redirect to the login/registration page when linking directly to registered articles.

You are welcome.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.527 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn