phpBB Connector Error...

17 years 5 months ago #25193 by ant3112uk
Replied by ant3112uk on topic Re:phpBB Connector Error...
Please help (im feeling really thick now lol) - I believe I have followed all your instructions and yet I am still having this error when trying to access the admin control panel.

Warning: main(/home/cyberho/public_html/forum/extension.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/frozenhe/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbgui.php on line 128

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/cyberho/public_html/forum/extension.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/frozenhe/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbgui.php on line 128

Warning: main(/home/cyberho/public_html/forum/common.): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/frozenhe/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbgui.php on line 129

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/cyberho/public_html/forum/common.' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/frozenhe/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbgui.php on line 129
SQL errorDB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'frozenhe_joom1.users' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT count( * ) as total_record FROM users WHERE user_active = '1'
SQL =

SELECT count( * ) as total_record FROM users WHERE user_active = '1'

I feel like crying as I can't really put my site online to my original members until I've solved it.

Unfortunately I have no skills in php or mysql, so my knowledge is very limited. Be gentle :huh:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 5 months ago #25194 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:phpBB Connector Error...
This looks like the error that you might see with RG_EMULATION off...

If that is the case the you can either download the patch from the forge
forge.joomla.org/sf/frs/do/viewRelease/projects.phpbb_connector/frs.phpbb_connector_patches.version_1_0_2
or you can download the slightly updated v1.0.3 from cbconnector.com which includes the patches already

This should solve your issue... Let me know if it does not solve it though...

Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

17 years 5 months ago #25196 by ant3112uk
Hi Greg

Thanks for your very quick reply.

I replaced the files with your new 1.03 version (is that what I am supposed to do?)

And I now get this error, looks the same except for the line numbers.

Am I right that in the globals.php file the RG_EMULATION needs to be set to 0?

Warning: main(/home/cyberho/public_html/forum/extension.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/frozenhe/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbgui.php on line 116

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/cyberho/public_html/forum/extension.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/frozenhe/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbgui.php on line 116

Warning: main(/home/cyberho/public_html/forum/common.): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/frozenhe/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbgui.php on line 117

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/cyberho/public_html/forum/common.' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/frozenhe/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbgui.php on line 117
SQL errorDB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'frozenhe_joom1.users' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT count( * ) as total_record FROM users WHERE user_active = '1'
SQL =

SELECT count( * ) as total_record FROM users WHERE user_active = '1'

17 years 5 months ago #25198 by geeffland
No the version you downloaded v1.0.3 includes the fix for RG_EMULATION...

So next guess is that your forum directory is not set correctly...

Is it setup like below?
www.yoursite.com -- for website
www.yoursite.com/forum -- for you forum

Greg

17 years 5 months ago #25199 by ant3112uk
Yes Greg

As my domain name is currently in limbo (being used on a different host until I complete this new website).

The site is set as:

www.cyberhost.net/~frozenhe/index.php

and the forum is

www.cyberhost.net/~frozenhe/forum

17 years 5 months ago #25200 by geeffland
My guess is that the DOCUMENT root variable points to
www.cyberhost.net

so you will need to set your forum directory to

~frozenhe/forum

Note that the DOCUMENT_ROOT is based on your website root not your Joomla root.

I think this will fix your issue
Greg

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandmartijn189krileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn