phpBB Connector Error...

17 years 7 months ago #20271 by Spotted1
Replied by Spotted1 on topic Re:phpBB Connector Error...
None on phpBB. On Joomla I have CB (obviously), this plug in, and the CB Gallery.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 7 months ago #20274 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:phpBB Connector Error...
PM me some info on your site and I will take a peek

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

17 years 7 months ago #20293 by sphinxito
Replied by sphinxito on topic Re:phpBB Connector Error...
Yes, i have exactelly the same problem, i reinstalled everything joomla, CB and the connector because i'm on a test plateform, but still the same message.

Configuration:

- joomla last vertion on htdocs/test/
- CB last version
- phpbb tested on htdocs/test/forum and on htdocs/forum
- beta version of the connector

- joomla works
- CB works
- phpbb works
- problem to configure the plugin

thanks a lot

17 years 7 months ago #20303 by geeffland
PM me info about the sites and I will take a quick peek

1) URL of site
2) URL of forum
3) possibly URL of database to look at data
4) access information so I can get in and tweak the phpbb connector settings.

And don't forget a good solid description of what is going on along when what you are doing when the error happens. I will need to be able to recreate the error to diagnose and fix.

Greg

17 years 7 months ago #20313 by Stinus
Replied by Stinus on topic Re:phpBB Connector Error...
Hi
I get this error when i go to Plugin Control Panel.

Warning: main() [function.main]: Unable to access /configuration.php in /customers/***.com/***.com/httpd.www/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbgui.php on line 27

Warning: main(/configuration.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /customers/***.com/***.com/httpd.www/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbgui.php on line 27

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/configuration.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /customers/***.com/***.com/httpd.www/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbgui.php on line 27

I have use phpBB connector from Jooomla 1.0.8 and phpBB 1.0.19 and updatet to the latest release every time. I have Joomla 1.11 and phpBB 1.0.21.

2006-08-28 i get a new user and connector work perfekt. To day a new user reg. but connector dos not work.

Stian

Veteranbrannbiler.com - Old Fire Truck site

17 years 7 months ago #20314 by geeffland
The configuration.php file it is looking for is the one for Joomla.... Hard to read the error message... does the path to the configuration.php file look like the one to the joomla root?

Does that file exist? Did you also see an error for the globals.php file (included on line before thise one but in same directory)

What type of Server??? (IIS or other)

Just tried renaming my configuration.php file on my IIS test server and Joomla bombs without that file... so is Joomla working?

I think I have 3 different people reporting the same issue... so lets figure out what is the same between the setups.

Greg

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandmartijn189krileon
Time to create page: 0.281 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn