Error

Please login first

phpBB Connector Error...

17 years 3 months ago #29996 by Stinus
Replied by Stinus on topic Re:phpBB Connector Error...
Hi
I have try some of the another error tip with control panel error.

I get this error wwhen i push the "plugin control panel"link[code:1]Warning: main(/home/veteran1/public_html/0/configuration.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/veteran1/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbgui.php on line 39

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/veteran1/public_html/0/configuration.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/veteran1/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbgui.php on line 39[/code:1] I see that ther is a "new" folder called 0 in main(/home/veteran1/public_html/0/configuration.php) but not in /home/veteran1/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbgui.php
And i Don't have the folder called 0

I have tested with the abspath_fil in www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,27178/catid,34/limit,6/limitstart,18/

I get this with test.php

cwd = '/home/veteran1/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector' -- drn = '/home/veteran1/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector' -- opt2 = '/home/veteran1/public_html' --

My site is on Siteground, and use php5.0.5

Stian

Veteranbrannbiler.com - Old Fire Truck site

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 3 months ago #30050 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:phpBB Connector Error...
I have seen a lot of issues with sites on siteground lately... at first glance the configuration.php error you were getting seems to be the one based on RG_EMULATION... download v1.0.3 from cbconnector.com and that should fix that issue...

however I have seen other sites on siteground not work because of some of their server settings... still trying to get a couple of them to work...

Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

17 years 3 months ago #30051 by Stinus
Replied by Stinus on topic Re:phpBB Connector Error...
Hi
Now have i download CB conector 1.0.3 from cbconnector.com.
Uninstall, and install Cb conector, and i get this error: [code:1]Warning: main(/home/veteran1/public_html/norwegian/configuration.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/veteran1/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbgui.php on line 39

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/veteran1/public_html/norwegian/configuration.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/veteran1/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbgui.php on line 39[/code:1]
And You can see there is a new folder called /norwegian/ . This folder was called /0/ with last install. I don't know way CB conector creat a new folder in the link. Joomla is in root, so the link shoud be /home/veteran1/public_html/configuration.php

Stian

Veteranbrannbiler.com - Old Fire Truck site

17 years 2 months ago #31855 by chrismurray182
Replied by chrismurray182 on topic Re:phpBB Connector Error...
Duplicate, sorry!

Post edited by: chrismurray182, at: 2007/02/23 14:53

17 years 2 months ago #31856 by chrismurray182
Hi,
I'm having what seems to be a similar problem arising from the doc root variable. It isn't setting at all, I've got my php script to echo it from the joomla root and it's blank.

How was this resolved, I'm on latest php/cb/phppluggin versions.

Hope this is detailed enough.

Thanks for the help, Chris.

17 years 2 months ago #31866 by chrismurray182
Not to worry, sorted it!

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandmartijn189krileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn