Joomla 1.0.13: DO NOT UPGRADE FOR NOW

16 years 9 months ago #42274 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Joomla 1.0.13: DO NOT UPGRADE FOR NOW
CB 1.1 is released. Please see homepage :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #43607 by sebastian2007
Replied by sebastian2007 on topic Re:Joomla 1.0.13: DO NOT UPGRADE FOR NOW
Concerning admin backend login problems please refer to this post:

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/catid,43/id,43408/

:)

16 years 8 months ago #43777 by jkongs
Replied by jkongs on topic Re:Joomla 1.0.13: DO NOT UPGRADE FOR NOW
So... based upon the information on Joomlapolis home page, if Joomla 1.0.13 had already been installed :( , are there no problems encountered to just upgrade from CB 1.0.2 to 1.1? Or are there other issues to then fix?

If not, why the specific upgrade order?

Thx.

Please note that CB 1.0.2 is not compatible with Joomla 1.0.13 and 1.5 RC 1, but CB 1.1 is compatible with all versions of Joomla (except beta versions).

You need to update CB to CB 1.1 first, before updating Joomla to Joomla 1.0.13.

Before updating to Joomla 1.0.13, you need to be aware of the problems and solutions, as discussed in this forum.

Well, if you already updated Joomla to 1.0.13, simply update CB to CB 1.1.

16 years 8 months ago #43788 by puckeye
Replied by puckeye on topic Re:Joomla 1.0.13: DO NOT UPGRADE FOR NOW
jkongs wrote:

So... based upon the information on Joomlapolis home page, if Joomla 1.0.13 had already been installed :( , are there no problems encountered to just upgrade from CB 1.0.2 to 1.1? Or are there other issues to then fix?

If not, why the specific upgrade order?

Thx.

Well from my own experience it went without a itch, if you follow the README file carefully and follow the step by step you're set :)

16 years 8 months ago #43792 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Joomla 1.0.13: DO NOT UPGRADE FOR NOW
You need to know that backend login is sometimes broken in Joomla 1.0.13, and there is a fix patch on joomla forum (URL anyone, search here and there, link is somewhere) for this by RobS.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 8 months ago #45114 by kamon
Replied by kamon on topic Re:Joomla 1.0.13: DO NOT UPGRADE FOR NOW
This is totally messed up. I installed Joomla 1.0.13 and Login Broke (CB 1.0.2), then upgraded CB to 1.1 following the README indications. Login still broken.

All I have to say is DON'T UPGRADE YOUR FREAKING SITE IF IT'S ALREADY HAPPILY WORKING.

Have a nice day :/

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn