[SOLVED] Please enter a usermame:

14 years 1 week ago #130856 by jmconcepts
[SOLVED] Please enter a usermame: was created by jmconcepts
Hi, I installed this plugin and everything worked fine for about 20 minutes. Then, suddenly I returned to my page and tried to login and it gave me an error "cannot register email address already in use".

So, I deleted the account that was created when I first connected, and now when I try to connect, I get the message

"Please enter a usermame:"

What is going on?

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/04/26 18:24

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 week ago #130863 by jmconcepts
Replied by jmconcepts on topic Re:Please enter a usermame:
i uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin and I am getting the same result, in multiple browsers.

you can try, yourself, at dodekapus.jmconcepts.net/

I just dont get it, it worked fine, and now it doesnt work.

P.S. I didnt create that duplicate post. Im not sure what happened there.

14 years 1 week ago #130877 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Please enter a usermame:
Please ensure you're using the latest released RC3 and confirm if issue is still present. Am unable to duplicate locally.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 week ago #130880 by jmconcepts
It is the latest, RC3. I installed it today.

I am givin a login prompt, but then after logging into facebook, it returns to my page and says:

Please enter a usermame:

Also on a separate point, it clearly mispells username...

Did you look at my URL?

ALSO, If I login to my page directly and then try to link my profile, I get this:

Facebook ID already in use or account mismatch! Please Logout and attempt to Sign in through Facebook.

I even tried re-creating the facebook application, and I'm still getting the same error.

Post edited by: jmconcepts, at: 2010/04/21 22:12

14 years 1 week ago #130949 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Please enter a usermame:
Please review your cache file at cache/plug_cbfacebookconnect/ and check what error is stored within it. There is likely a conflict or misconfiguration of some sort.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 week ago #130955 by jmconcepts
I am not sure what you mean.

BTW, i am getting the same error with the twitter module now.

[code:1]<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<users_getInfo_response xmlns="api.facebook.com/1.0/" xmlns:«»xsi="www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:«»schemaLocation="api.facebook.com/1.0/ api.facebook.com/1.0/facebook.xsd" list="true">
<user>
<first_name>Jesse</first_name>
<last_name>Merriman</last_name>
<name>Jesse Merriman</name>
<pic>profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-sf2p/hs629.ash1/27483_removedforsecurity_1825_s.jpg
<pic_big>profile.ak.fbcdn.net/v229/1808/32/removedforsecurity_3241.jpg
<pic_small>profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-sf2p/hs629.ash1/27483_removedforsecurity_1825_t.jpg
<uid>removedforsecurity</uid>
<email>jessem@numail.org
</user>
</users_getInfo_response>[/code:1]

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn