Session Write Error - again

14 years 1 day ago #133118 by drachenglut
Session Write Error - again was created by drachenglut
Hello,

i dont want open an new Thread with the same Topic.

after install cb Facebook Connetor 1.0 (03.05.2010) all works fine.
For exact ONE try.

i can one time log-in over FBC all works.
After Log Out and try another Login over this Button the Site Refresh but no Login proceeds.

Try another Browser, LogIn (new User) ive got "Session Write Error"...

this affected a on 2 Joomla installation (a working live site and an Fresh Install)

Update: Write Session cames up, if an user trys to login via Facebook and the eMail is registerd already by an user.
Now its works a few days and its 50% chance to work... Not that what i need for a live site...

Any Ideas to solve the Problem?

System:
Joomla 1.5.17
CB 1.2.2
Facebook CB Connecter 1.0
no other installations.

PHP-Version: 5.2.12
Webserver: Apache/2.2.10 (Linux/SUSE)

PS: sorry for my english ;-)

Post edited by: drachenglut, at: 2010/05/14 23:51

Post edited by: drachenglut, at: 2010/05/17 20:03

Post edited by: drachenglut, at: 2010/05/20 20:41

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #133290 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Session Write Error - again
Don't understand what you mean. When a user has already registered with a users email address that is attempting to connect, you receive this error? The user should receive an error informing them the email is already in use instead. Please test on a clean install of just Joomla + CB + FBC as can not duplicate locally or live. There is likely a 3rd party extension altering the session or a users session is expiring directly when logging in.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #133544 by drachenglut
Replied by drachenglut on topic Re:Session Write Error - again
It is on an fresh Installation.

Somtimes the Message shown, the email is already in use, sometimes only the Site Refresh (without Login), somtimes the Message "Session Write Error" shows up...

PS: can someone translate y Post from German to englisch?

13 years 11 months ago #133590 by krileon

Joomla 1.5.7

Your Joomla release is significantly out of date, please upgrade to Joomla 1.5.17 and confirm if issue is resolved or not.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #133617 by drachenglut
Replied by drachenglut on topic Re:Session Write Error - again
Hello,
sorry, its 1.5.17

13 years 11 months ago #133718 by krileon
Please PM Joomla backend login credentials and will see if there is a conflict, thank you.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.385 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn