[SOLVED] original facebook button

13 years 6 months ago #144193 by alex.killioglu
[SOLVED] original facebook button was created by alex.killioglu
Hi I have just installed cb facebook plugin I did everything. But I see basic Sign in button in login module instead of original facebook sign in button. If it is possible anyone can tell me how can I change it.

It works well but only problem is button's shape. because users can't understand that is for facebook login.

Thanks

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/10/19 21:54

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 6 months ago #144194 by alex.killioglu
Replied by alex.killioglu on topic Re:original facebook button
image of problem the second button is facebook's button but I wanna see it like an original facebook sign in button.
Attachments:

13 years 6 months ago #144269 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:original facebook button
Please review the documentation included with the plugin, some configuration is required for the button to display within CBs login module.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 6 months ago #144367 by alex.killioglu
Replied by alex.killioglu on topic Re:original facebook button
I solved the problem menu type was button in facebook module. I changed it to fcb_button. Now it's working properly. Thanks

13 years 4 months ago #148339 by vamarra
Replied by vamarra on topic Re:[SOLVED] original facebook button
Hi,

Can you explain this solution a bit further? Not sure which Facebook module you are referring to.

I am having a similar problem... since upgrading to FB Connect 1.1, the FB Connect button just shows up as a blank button (button is there, but there is no text or image on the button itself).

I have configured the plugin with the correct Application ID, Application Secret, and API Key.

Any help or advice is appreciated, thanks!

13 years 4 months ago #148340 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:[SOLVED] original facebook button
Sounds like a CSS issue. Please provide a URL to your site where the button is present and will review the source. Very likely the button text is being hidden by some means of CSS.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn