Advanced Profile Control

17 years 1 month ago #34849 by p9939068
Replied by p9939068 on topic Re:Advanced Profile Control
errrrr it wasn't meant to be rude at all. The whole "common sense" remark was a joke, hence the ";)". Sorry if you took it the wrong way.

Mike Feng
Creator of SIMGallery, SIMAnswers, and ParaInvite
www.simbunch.com
twitter.com/simbunch
The topic has been locked.
17 years 1 month ago #34859 by rpitera
Replied by rpitera on topic Re:Advanced Profile Control
p9939068 wrote:

errrrr it wasn't meant to be rude at all. The whole "common sense" remark was a joke, hence the ";)". Sorry if you took it the wrong way.

Well, I did - but thank you very much for clearing it up. You know I have been really happy with the vid plugin/component BTW. It simply *works* and is not difficult to figure out thanks to the extensive back end help.

That's all I'm looking for in Mikko's APC plugin; and I can't wait to see it, which is why I volunteered to be a beta tester. If it does what I need, and works, I have no problem going from Beta to paying for it. I never have in the past, and did the same thing with AEC, which I still support and test.
17 years 1 month ago #34892 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:Advanced Profile Control
I had a day time job "emergency" and hence could not just develop the plugin to a state that I would be confident to put it to other peoples' servers. New release data tomorrow.

mikko
17 years 1 month ago #34905 by zephrus
Replied by zephrus on topic Re:Advanced Profile Control
hi,
i want to know have ur privacy policy plugin available for ppl.or is it free.i want this functionality which u r offering.
17 years 1 month ago #34906 by rpitera
Replied by rpitera on topic Re:Advanced Profile Control
zephrus wrote:

hi,
i want to know have ur privacy policy plugin available for ppl.or is it free.i want this functionality which u r offering.

Mikko has this on the Joomla Forge for free at this URL
forge.joomla.org/sf/frs/do/viewRelease/projects.cb_listtab_plugin/frs.privacypolicy.privacypolicy_0_9

Do note that it is listed as a Beta.
17 years 1 month ago #34949 by p9939068
Replied by p9939068 on topic Re:Advanced Profile Control
It's April 3rd now :P

Mike Feng
Creator of SIMGallery, SIMAnswers, and ParaInvite
www.simbunch.com
twitter.com/simbunch
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.394 seconds