Advanced Profile Control

17 years 1 month ago #33800 by airnikez
Replied by airnikez on topic Re:Advanced Profile Control
When can we download the Advanced Profile Control?

This is a great plugin! Thanks for the great work!
The topic has been locked.
17 years 1 month ago #33803 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:Advanced Profile Control
The plugin is not ready yet. When it is ready, you can buy it from my site.

mikko
17 years 1 month ago #33808 by Flipsider
Replied by Flipsider on topic Re:Advanced Profile Control
buy?...

De-Karma me... if you dare...
CB Xbox Gamercard Plugin (Gone] - CB Xbox Gamercard Module (Gone)
17 years 1 month ago #34159 by tonymillan
Replied by tonymillan on topic Re:Advanced Profile Control
I am ready to purchase this plugin! This will be an amazing addition to my site! I'm mainly getting it because of the profile types!!!!!!!

I'll subscribe to this topic right now!

Where can I purchase this plugin? And will you take U.S. Dollars? I read something about Euros.

B)
17 years 1 month ago #34183 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:Advanced Profile Control
You can purchase it from my site after I release it. What comes to payments, I need to sort out a couple of things before announcing the price and currency which is used.

mikko
17 years 1 month ago #34220 by rpitera
Replied by rpitera on topic Re:Advanced Profile Control
tonymillan wrote:

I am ready to purchase this plugin! This will be an amazing addition to my site! I'm mainly getting it because of the profile types!!!!!!!

I'll subscribe to this topic right now!

Where can I purchase this plugin? And will you take U.S. Dollars? I read something about Euros.

B)

Well, I think that's a bit premature to say unless you have had access to something I haven't; I've only seen the front end of this - no back end or even screenshots, so I need a bit more of an understanding of what it can do and how this is accomplished before I'm "ready to purchase" ;) ....

Besides, I was under the impression we would be involved in testing this as a beta before you released a version for purchase. Is there an admin demo available? Documentation?? Support in the forums here or on your site??

These are the kind of answers I'd like to have before I started jumping at purchasing this. It sounds like a great add in, and mikko's quality work is definitely evident in his other free add ons, but some of them are bit 'sparse' in implementation instructions and I'd really like an opportunity to see this first hand.

No offense or disrespect intended mikko; I have much respect for your work and your fourm posts. I just call 'em as I see 'em.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 2.149 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn