No access to this Site in Frontend?

1 year 9 months ago #329806 by Cmstyles
No access to this Site in Frontend? was created by Cmstyles
Hi,
i installed Joomla 4 and CB, both in the newest Version...

Everytime i want to use the Login Page (cb-login) there only comes the Message "No access to this Site!". The Menu Item CB Login is set to Public and the User Richts in Joomla are default.

I only set the Userlist in CB and in the Configuration Options like "Allow user registration".

Even when i disable CB in the Joomla Management the default Joomla Login Page works so i think CB is the Problem here...

Do anybody know whats going on here?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 9 months ago #329820 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic No access to this Site in Frontend?
"No access to this Site!" is not an error that exists anywhere in Joomla or CB. My guess is you've something installed doing that. Check in Extensions > Plugins and see if you've any 3rd party authentication, system, or user plugins installed and try unpublishing them.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #329824 by Cmstyles
Replied by Cmstyles on topic No access to this Site in Frontend?
But when i deactivate Community Builder my Login works?! So i think there is an issues in CB but idk where...

I only use:
Sp Page Builder
Joomshopping
Modules Anywhere
SC Login (Just an Login Modul, even when i deactivate it the issues is there anyway)

Update: It seems that the CP System Plugin is the Problem... When i only deactivate this Plugin the Login works...

1 year 9 months ago #329834 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic No access to this Site in Frontend?
CB blocks direct access to Joomla users component. This is because CB is a replacement for Joomla's user component. You need to be using CBs login module, registration, etc.. I still have no idea where "No access to this Site!" is coming from as again it doesn't exist in CB or Joomla so I can only assume it's a 3rd party extension performing a check during login or it's a language string that was changed from its default. By default on install CB simply works out of the box, but as you're using a 3rd party login module I've no clue if it's compatible with CB or not.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn