[SOLVED] Recaptcha gives error on registering

1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #331231 by TCludts
Hello

We're updating our registration form on our website and we're still using the Internal (Code) Captcha method in AntiSpam. Reason of the change is that the Internal (Code) option doesn't appear to be displayed correctly on a higher PHP version. Whenever we change it to Recaptcha, with valid keys, the registration form updates correctly and displays a working ReCaptcha.

However, when then publishing the form, I get the following error message:
Error: 0 - Call to Undefined Method Guzzlehttp\PSR7\Response::Json().

Our AntiSpam appears to still be an old version (2.x... - our subscription isn't valid anymore for the time being).
Is this a known issue that was solved in one of the newer versions?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 5 months ago #331232 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Recaptcha gives error on registering
Your install is massively out of date. Yes that's the sole reason for your issues. CB AntiSpam latest release is fully compatible with PHP 8.1 for example.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TCludts

1 year 5 months ago #331237 by TCludts
Replied by TCludts on topic Recaptcha gives error on registering
Hi Krileon

I've guessed as much. I'll make work of updating the AntiSpam plugin and get back to you in case the issue does persist.
Thanks!

1 year 5 months ago #331247 by TCludts
Replied by TCludts on topic Recaptcha gives error on registering
Just here to confirm that everything's working again since we updated the AntiSpam plugin. As far as I'm concerned this topic can be closed.
Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.405 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn