Using recaptcha invisible in CB register form without anti-spam plugin?

1 year 6 months ago #331251 by lemur
Is it possible?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 6 months ago #331252 by krileon
Sure, but you'll need to develop your own fieldtype plugin to output and validate the captcha. Aside from that, no.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #331273 by lemur

Sure, but you'll need to develop your own fieldtype plugin to output and validate the captcha. Aside from that, no.

CB: "You can ride our bus for free, but if you want to go safely, buy a bulletproof vest from our company. Or you can make a bulletproof vest yourself."

I am an administrator of a (non-profit) popular science site about history for 20 years, and I'm not a programmer. I used CB for free for the benefit of users. Unfortunately, I do not have the opportunity to issue a paid subscription.

The transfer of such an important function as a captcha into the category of paid is the right of the developer, but this takes away the meaning of the word "free" for your extension.
I am very disappointed.

The anti-spam plugin is very versatile.
I would be glad if the CB team allowed the use of the reCAPTCHA of Joomla in a free version.

Thanks

1 year 6 months ago #331275 by krileon
We've spent the past 15 years providing Community Builder for free. Maintaining and developing it since Mambo (before Joomla was even Joomla) for free.

I understand non-profits and those with lower income may have issues with purchasing a subscription. That's specifically why we launched the individual addon packages that let you buy only what you need. You can build your own custom bundle on the below page.

www.joomlapolis.com/custom-membership

CB AntiSpam is $29 and it comes with an entire year of support and updates.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lemur

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn