cb komento plugin

9 months 12 hours ago #334651 by saman2
cb komento plugin was created by saman2
hi. i create a komento plugin for cb. when you install that plugin through cb plugin installer , you can use that as a comenting system on user profile. in Hikashop there is a marketplace that developer can publish their product in that. is there any marketplace in Joomlapolis or any other promotion way?   

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 months 2 hours ago #334656 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic cb komento plugin
A maketplace for you to host or sell your plugin? No, we don't provide such a thing and no plans to. As for commenting we already provide CB Activity, which provides commenting for articles, profiles, etc..

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 months 4 weeks ago #334669 by saman2
Replied by saman2 on topic cb komento plugin
The benefit of this work is very clear for you. Other developers will be encouraged to develop if you can define the path of cooperation. It will be priced with any number you say and the profit from the sale will be divided by the percentage you say. As I said before, sites like Hikashop do this. In any case, you are the decision maker in this field

8 months 4 weeks ago #334676 by krileon
We've no plans of launching a marketplace at this time for 3rd party developers, sorry. Maybe after CB 3.x and when we've completely rewrote most of CB it's something we might consider, but not right now.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 months 4 weeks ago #334686 by saman2
Replied by saman2 on topic cb komento plugin
can you say CB3 when ready to use? even if you can say estimated time.

8 months 4 weeks ago #334690 by krileon
No, sorry. I do not have a time frame for CB 3.x. We'll be gradually upgrading CB 2.x into CB 3.x so first release isn't likely to be anything more than an early API layer.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn