email Problem

2 months 4 weeks ago #336894 by gunterpfeiffer
email Problem was created by gunterpfeiffer
Hi, community builder send no emails. No Confirmation mail after registration, not after resend confirmation, no mass send mail.
But the mail test from joomla system is working and sends mail.
When i press the resend confirmation button i get the message:
Sent confirmation emails to 1 users
But i will not receive it ?
Joomla 4.4.2 
Community Builder: 2.9.1
Kunena: 6.2.3

Any idea what could be wrong here ?

Best regards
Gunter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 months 4 weeks ago #336898 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic email Problem
If the email says it sends without any errors it typically means it's failing at the mail server. Within CB > Configuration > Registration ensure the From Address is valid for your domain or left empty so it uses whatever is set in Joomla global configuration. Try contacting your host and have them check the mail server logs to see if there's any outbound emails being blocked. It's also possible the emails are sending, but are being put in the spam folder so be sure to check your emails spam folder.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 months 4 weeks ago #336951 by gunterpfeiffer
Replied by gunterpfeiffer on topic email Problem
okay, at least it was a spam problem. Not so easy to detect because some mails are working, some not.
But now after change from php mail to SMTP mail all mails are senden and received.
Thanks for helping 
Best regards
Gunter
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.542 seconds