don't load peronal image

11 years 2 months ago #220960 by edinn_global
don't load peronal image was created by edinn_global
good morning,
I come from Spanish forum, but have been unable to resolve.
The problem I have is that I do not load the image.
I can select one of the predefined, but when I get one of your own does not work.
I have the permissions to 755. and routes (log, tmb) well.
a greeting.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 2 months ago #220985 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic don't load peronal image
Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then attempt to upload a photo and review any on-screen errors. You need to be more specific as to what "does not work" means.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 2 months ago #221025 by edinn_global
Replied by edinn_global on topic don't load peronal image
i have enable debug mode and maximum error reporting, where i show if are there any errors?

11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #221030 by edinn_global
Replied by edinn_global on topic don't load peronal image
can be for..

ImageMagick Not installed
NetPBM Not installed
GD1 library Not installed
GD2 library Not installed

they must be installed?

11 years 2 months ago #221055 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic don't load peronal image
I don't see how you have no image library installed. GD is compiled into PHP. You likely have a PHP.ini error preventing any of your image libraries from loading, please contact your host to fix this. You should have at least GD1 or GD2 available.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn