Memberlist

4 years 2 months ago #316370 by XBOOMX
Memberlist was created by XBOOMX
Hello community,
I am using the current CB version and would now like to make my member list look like this:

succeeded in part, unfortunately, things are not at the same level. I used your demo as a guide. In my example, the fields
"Age" and "City". How can I do better?

Best wishes
Thomas
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 2 months ago #316387 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Memberlist
Login to our demo sites backend by clicking the administrator login as link then review the column configuration of the MEMBERS_LIST carefully. Take note of Size parameters and CSS Class parameters for columns as well.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 1 month ago #316463 by XBOOMX
Replied by XBOOMX on topic Memberlist
Hello,
I have followed your advice, but I am not getting the desired result. The City field is on the right but too far down. How do I have to adjust the CSS Class parameter. I have the suspicion that it is because.

4 years 1 month ago #316488 by XBOOMX
Replied by XBOOMX on topic Memberlist
Does anyone else have an idea?

4 years 1 month ago #316503 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Memberlist
I don't know what to tell you. There's nothing more to it than what is configured directly on our demo site. What fields you include is entirely up to you, but you need to review every parameter carefully under the Columns tab to ensure your columns are setup correctly like the demo site if you want your userlist to look like that or you can consider using CB Quickstart where it will configure such a userlist for you among other things.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds