I have a problem when i write " l'or " in a field
and i save
it's blank
Can you help me please
Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 2 months ago #328111 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic bug? introduce a word
Works perfectly fine in my tests using a text field. What field type are you using?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 2 months ago #328146 by bob2674
Replied by bob2674 on topic bug? introduce a word
It's a Text editor
i use community builder 2.6.4+build.2022.01.04.22.00.38.045bcf7e0
and joomla 3.10.5.

2 years 2 months ago #328163 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic bug? introduce a word
I'm guessing you might have a database collation issue then. Ensure your Joomla database, tables, and the columns within those tables are properly set to utf8mb4_unicode_ci. You can do this within phpmyadmin and use the tools under Operations to mass change the collation if necessary. At the very least though make sure your text field has the correct collation in the _comprofiler table.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn