User list

2 years 2 months ago #328665 by JBNCRAV
User list was created by JBNCRAV
Good morning all,

My pb is the following: I open the list "A" but on the left side there is always the menu, and there the user does not leave the list "A" and clicks in the menu the list "B". And there it no longer works, it was previously necessary to close the "A" list. So my idea is to open the list in full page, so the user is forced to close the page to open another.
Hence my question how do you open a list of community builders in full page. Another solution to open this list in an article but that I do not know how to do and there I could open the article in full page.
If someone has a solution, I'm interested.
thank you in advance
Good day.
JBNCRAV

Bonjour à tous,

Mon pb est le suivant: j'ouvre la liste "A" mais sur le coté gauche il y a toujours le menu, et là l'utilisateur ne quitte pas la liste "A" et clique dans le menu la liste "B". Et là ça ne fonctionne plus, il fallait auparavant fermer la liste "A". Donc mon idée est d'ouvrir la liste en pleine page, comme ça l'utilisateur est obligé de fermer la page pour en ouvrir une autre.
D'ou ma question comment fait on pour ouvrir une liste de community builder en pleine page. Autre solution ouvrir cette liste dans un article mais ça je ne sais pas comment faire et là je pourrais ouvrir l'article en pleine page.
Si quelqu'un a une solution je suis preneur.
Merci d'avance
Bonne journée.
JBNCRAV

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 2 months ago #328675 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic User list

And there it no longer works, it was previously necessary to close the "A" list.

Not sure what you mean by this. What doesn't work? Searching? What do you mean by closing list A? You have to navigate away from list A then navigate to list B for B to work?

Another solution to open this list in an article but that I do not know how to do and there I could open the article in full page.

Our userlists can't be embedded without using 3rd party extensions like Components Anywhere.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 2 months ago #328677 by JBNCRAV
Replied by JBNCRAV on topic User list
Hello and thank you for your support.
From a menu, I open a list. Everything is OK. Except that if I want to open another link, I have to close the list. But some people not accustomed to browsing, try to open another link without closing the list and as the list is still open the new link requested does not open. It is for this reason that I would like to open the list in full page so that people do not try to open a link without having closed the list.

Bonjour et merci pour votre soutien.
Depuis un menu, j'ouvre une liste. Tout est ok. Sauf que si je veux ouvrir un autre lien, il faut fermer la liste. Mais certaines personnes non habituées a la navigation, tente d'ouvrir un autre lien sans fermer la liste et comme la liste est tjs ouverte le nouveau lien demandé ne s'ouvre pas. C'est pour cette raison que je souhaiterais ouvrir la liste en pleine page pour que les personnes ne tente pas d'ouvrir un lien sans avoir fermé la liste.

2 years 1 month ago #328698 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic User list
Sounds like you configured your menu item to open as a new window? That has nothing to do with userlists or CB. I don't recommend configuring your menu items like that.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 1 month ago #328705 by JBNCRAV
Bonjour et merci pour votre aide.
j'ai configuré normalement mes liens de menu voir l'impression d'écran ci jointe.
Ai je fait une erreur?
Merci d'avance pour votre réponse.

Hello and thank you for your help.
I configured my menu links normally see the attached screenshot.
Did I make a mistake?
Thank you in advance for your reply.

2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #328706 by JBNCRAV
Bonjour et merci pour votre aide.
j'ai configuré normalement mes liens de menu voir l'impression d'écran ci jointe.
Ai je fait une erreur?
Merci d'avance pour votre réponse.

Hello and thank you for your help.
I configured my menu links normally see the attached screenshot.
Did I make a mistake?
Thank you in advance for your reply.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds