Admin notes about profile in a tab?

2 years 2 weeks ago #329016 by wintercorn
Admin notes about profile in a tab? was created by wintercorn
I need to add some private notes about each user in a tab (just for admins) and I'm sure I've seen a plugin which does this before but I can't find it.

Can anyone remember such a plugin?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 2 weeks ago #329025 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Admin notes about profile in a tab?
CB Privacy and CB Conditional can both make a field only editable by Moderators, which would cover what you're wanting to do. Alternatively you can mark a field read only or not display in profile edit, but it can only be edited from backend when doing this.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wintercorn

2 years 2 weeks ago #329031 by wintercorn
Replied by wintercorn on topic Admin notes about profile in a tab?
I was looking for something more akin to a forum or guestbook function so individual admins can login and leave their notes and be able to reply to other notes. Maybe something like your Profile Book but limited to Special access?

2 years 2 weeks ago #329033 by wintercorn
Replied by wintercorn on topic Admin notes about profile in a tab?
I've just bought Profile Book and it's ideal for this purpose. I would like threaded comments with replies and maybe note author (not user) notification but as it stands it does the job.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn