cb connect not work and maybe has bug

1 year 10 months ago #329685 by saman2
hi. i want to use cb connect and i set all setting correctly and when redirect to joomla from google i get this error:
Undefined class constant 'VERSION'
it seems that problem related to Guzzle.
i use 7.3.0+build.2021.01.19.16.50.49.9504f7b5b

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 10 months ago #329689 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic cb connect not work and maybe has bug
Your install is out of date. We updated Guzzle in CB to Guzzle 7. You need a new release of CB Connect that's compatible with that change as Guzzle API changed. Your last download of CB Connect was over 2 years ago.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 10 months ago #329693 by saman2
Replied by saman2 on topic cb connect not work and maybe has bug
i can run that but i have another problem now. i need use socks proxy if you use CURL for send request to google oauth2. please say me which file must be override or modify to add socks proxy to request that send to google to return user information? thank you

1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #329701 by krileon
You'll need to modify the Guzzle usages in the provider library files for each provider you plan to use. We don't currently have middleware for dealing with globally applying a proxy to every Guzzle request and Guzzle removed default options functionality so we don't have any easy way of doing that beyond modifying each individual request.

You can find the provider library files at the below location.

/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbconnect/library/Provider

Below is Guzzle documentation for applying a proxy.

docs.guzzlephp.org/en/stable/request-options.html#proxy

Below is a feature ticket where we'll be working on a solution to implement proxy support globally for Guzzle.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8973

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: saman2

1 year 10 months ago #329706 by saman2
Replied by saman2 on topic cb connect not work and maybe has bug
thank you and i understand you are reply me more than normal user. i have a question please say me correct or not.if i want use google registration user in cb and proxy , i must modify this line in GoogleProvider.php (in the /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbconnect/library/Provide ):
try {
			if ( $type == 'POST' ) {
				$result					=	$client->post( $this->urls['base'] . $api, $options );
			} else {
				$result					=	$client->get( $this->urls['base'] . $api, $options );
			}

1 year 10 months ago #329708 by krileon
You need to modify $options as that's where you'd set proxy options as per Guzzle documentation.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: saman2

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.707 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn