Long text withowt title, lists, paragraphs, etc.

1 year 4 months ago #331938 by FlorinAdrian
I use Community BuilderYour version is2.7.4+build.2022.12.07.19.10.12.f06961ef4Latest version2.7.4+build.2022.12.07.19.10.12.f06961ef4JoomlaJoomla! VersionJoomla! 4.2.5 Stable [ Uaminifu ] 8-November-2022 15:00 GMT

I created an user, and when this user create an article in his profile, this article it is published into a long text, with no h2, h3 titles inside of text for exemple, no lists, no space beetwen phrases.
What have I done wrong?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 4 months ago #331940 by FlorinAdrian
Replied by FlorinAdrian on topic Long text withowt title, lists, paragraphs, etc.
I think it's not an error. It's about rights for registered user (registered, author, editor, publisher), because like administrator I am able to change titles, lists, etc, even in user articles.
Where I can take some help, for users permisions?

1 year 4 months ago #331944 by krileon
Create an article in his profile? You mean with CB Blogs?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 4 months ago #331947 by FlorinAdrian
Replied by FlorinAdrian on topic Long text withowt title, lists, paragraphs, etc.
Like an user registered,
When I type an article, like an user registered account, my text doesn't keep characteristics, so it become an long text.
I discovered, if I type for blog area, into an user account, the characteristics are kept (h2 title, etc), so in this case it works (for blog)
Conclusion:
Only articles written by the user registered in his own profile doesn't work properly.

1 year 4 months ago #331958 by krileon
Articles written where. We don't have any way to create articles outside of CB Blogs. Are you allowing users to use the Create Article page which is entirely controlled by Joomla and that's where your issue is?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 4 months ago #331982 by FlorinAdrian
I think it is a Joomla problem for editing an article, according of permission of the admin, author, editor, published, etc...
Maybe we will find a solving together in time, because it is very important for a community to write and edit articles into o site.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn