Error 500 for avatar validation on front

1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #332551 by tramber91
Error 500 for avatar validation on front was created by tramber91
Hi,

I'm working with joomla 4.2.6 and the last CB version 2.7.4+build.2023.01.19.16.29.44.fc946f0ff

I have this error when I want to approve an avatar (picture) on front

Error 500: You must provide at least one recipient email address.

New for us.
No problem to validate avatar on back  (admin side)

thanks for your support

Bertrand

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 3 months ago #332552 by tramber91
Replied by tramber91 on topic Error 500 for avatar validation on front
Hi

with error reporting I have these 2 Warning too

Warning: Undefined array key 0 in /home/etlbertrand/biomecaniquejoomla4bis.en-toutes-lettres.fr/components/com_acym/libraries/override/mail/override.php on line 55

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/etlbertrand/biomecaniquejoomla4bis.en-toutes-lettres.fr/components/com_acym/libraries/override/mail/override.php on line 55

I'm  working with the latestest AcymailingAcyMailing Enterprise 8.0.0
I used the plugin AcyMailing CB integration v1.2
If i unpublish or delete the plugin in CB, I have the same issue

1 year 3 months ago #332553 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error 500 for avatar validation on front
Joomla PHPMailer error. It's trying to send an email, but there's no recipient to send to. Approving images on frontend sends an email to the user notifying them that their image was approved or rejected. Somehow they don't have an email address?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #332554 by tramber91
All of them have an Email adress in Joomla and CB.
I did the test in another website (copy) and another server, same issue

and no problème if I uninstall Acymailing !!
Di I need to inform Acyba ? No issue on our side to send mailing with this new Acymailing version.
Issue on our side is only to moderate image (index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=moderateimages) when I have Acymaling installed

1 year 3 months ago #332557 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error 500 for avatar validation on front

and no problème if I uninstall Acymailing !!

Then your problem is AcyMailing. Maybe it's modifying Joomla's mailer? I don't know. Suggest contacting AcyMailing developer regarding this. Our emails just call Joomla's API to send emails.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 2 months ago #332589 by tramber91
OK now
just need to  desactivate the plugin ;=)AcyMailing - Override Joomla emails
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn