Can't log in - taking for ever

1 year 1 month ago #333105 by southpaw3229
Can't log in - taking for ever was created by southpaw3229
I recently updated Joomla to version 4.2.8 and also updated CB to Version 2.8 and now when I login using the CB Login module, it just spins for minutes and I have to terminate the process on server as it uses a lot of resources on my server.

I swapped templates to just the default joomla template and same thing happens, so i would think it's not my template.  i have disabled all recent plugins and extensions and it still happens. 

I have enabled debugger in joomla with reporting and when I try to login, it can't throw errors as it's consumed with trying to log in.  Any other ideas on how to see what is affecting this? 

Has anyone else experienced this with the latest Joomla / CB update?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 1 month ago #333109 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Can't log in - taking for ever
Sounds like you might be getting stuck in an infinite loop maybe. Do you've Joomla's privacy policy or terms and conditions plugins enabled in Extensions > Plugins? If so try unpublishing them and see if that helps.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn