cb list with my custom profile link

11 months 2 weeks ago #333491 by saman2
cb list with my custom profile link was created by saman2
hi
i want change user profile link in cb list. how to do that? or how to override that?
please advise if it is needed to use auto action.
thank you

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/146-general/235728-can-i-override-cb-userlist-menu-item
question:
cb3 not release after 6 years?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 months 2 weeks ago #333501 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic cb list with my custom profile link

i want change user profile link in cb list. how to do that? or how to override that?

You want to change the URL to users profiles or you want to change the URL of the userlist? For the userlist just create a Joomla menu item to your userlist. For profile links in what way are you wanting to change them? Go somewhere else other than their profile?

It hasn't even been started. We've deferred a lot of major rewrite feature requests to CB 3.x as they realistically couldn't be included in CB 2.x without breaking CB 2.x. Plans at the moment are to start CB 3.x development sometime this year. Ideally late June, but CB 3.x will be a gradual introduction keeping all of CB 2.x intact as we shift APIs to CB 3.x.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 months 2 weeks ago #333508 by saman2
Replied by saman2 on topic cb list with my custom profile link

You want to change the URL to users profiles or you want to change the URL of the userlist? For the userlist just create a Joomla menu item to your userlist. For profile links in what way are you wanting to change them? Go somewhere else other than their profile?
i want Go somewhere else other than their profile.
i want to change them to my own joomla component. you can suppose i want redirect to my own url.

It hasn't even been started. We've deferred a lot of major rewrite feature requests to CB 3.x as they realistically couldn't be included in CB 2.x without breaking CB 2.x. Plans at the moment are to start CB 3.x development sometime this year. Ideally late June, but CB 3.x will be a gradual introduction keeping all of CB 2.x intact as we shift APIs to CB 3.x.[/quote]
Great

11 months 2 weeks ago #333512 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic cb list with my custom profile link

i want Go somewhere else other than their profile.
i want to change them to my own joomla component. you can suppose i want redirect to my own url.

There's no functionality for that. Best I can suggest is edit your userlist and turn off links. Then you'd need CB Auto Actions acting on onBeforeDisplayUsersList to add your own JS based linking behavior by looping through each user row and adding onclick behavior for each row.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 months 2 weeks ago #333538 by saman2
Replied by saman2 on topic cb list with my custom profile link
i use code auto action and use jquery
maybe useful for future users:
    var cb_selector = '.cbUserListRow'
    if (!$('.cbUserListRow').length) {
        var cb_selector = '.cbUserListRow_co'
    }

$(cb_selector).on('click', function (e) {
        e.stopImmediatePropagation();
        if (uid_coid_map != -1) {
            var userid = $(this).data('id');
            var coLink = generate_co_link(userid, uid_coid_map)
            if (coLink != false) {
                window.open(coLink);
            } else {
                window.open(cbUserURLs[userid]);
            }

}
        return false;
    });

function generate_co_link(userid, user_co_map_obj) {
        if (userid in user_co_map_obj) {
            var coid = user_co_map_obj[userid].coid
            var coLink = "/index.php?option=com_reservation&view=consultantitem&id=" + coid
            return coLink
        }
        return false
    }

function change_href(msg) {
        $(cb_selector).each(function (index, value) {
            var userid = $(this).data('id')
            var coLink = generate_co_link(userid, msg)
            if (coLink != false) {
                $(this).find('.cbCanvasLayoutContent a').attr("href", coLink);
            }
        })
    }

var token = Joomla.getOptions('csrf.token');
    var uid_coid_map = -1
    $.ajax({
        url: "/index.php?option=com_reservation",
        method: 'get',
        data: {
            [token]: '1',
            task: 'ajax.uid_coid_map',
            format: 'json',
            raw: 'true'
        },
        success: function (msg) {
            uid_coid_map = msg
            change_href(msg)
        },
        error: function (err) {
        }
    });

7 months 2 weeks ago #334776 by cjsmiff
Replied by cjsmiff on topic cb list with my custom profile link
@saman2
Please could you tell me which file you changed?
:-)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn