CB - Plugin Management - Default

7 months 20 hours ago - 7 months 20 hours ago #335277 by Xlym
CB - Plugin Management - Default was created by Xlym
I went to the following path:

- Joomla CP > Community Builder > Plugin Management > Default > Layout > Layout

I did the following:

- I changed the "Canvas (Home) dropdown to "Canvas (Other); then
  - I changed the "Canvas (Home)" dropdown back to "Canvas (Home)

However, now the frontend template does not look the same as it did before I made the change (see attached image)

How do I get the template to revert back to the original template where the canvas image is full screen.

I did clear the cache; but, that did nothing.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 months 19 hours ago #335281 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB - Plugin Management - Default
If you don't want the new home layout set it to "Canvas (Other)".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 months 19 hours ago #335283 by Xlym
Replied by Xlym on topic CB - Plugin Management - Default
When I change the setting to  "Canvas (Other)" the CB menu tabs do not change back to the way they used to look (see attached image).
Attachments:

7 months 18 hours ago #335287 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB - Plugin Management - Default
Empty "Collect Navigation". That's the collected navigation displaying. Emptying that will turn off navigation collection.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn