Compatibilty between CB1.4 & Artio JoomSEF

13 years 2 months ago #154560 by pippo1988
Hi everyone, I made the upgrade of my CB from 1.3 to 1.4 on my joomla v1.5 today, following the txt file "README-UPGRADE.txt" step by step, but when i went to check if everything works fine i realized that the user registration process doesn't work: when i click "submit" appear a page that show "you are not authorized to view this page"!
I made some tests:
- I have create the mandatory menu link pointing to the User Profile item
- I have removed my CB completely (including MySQL tables) and made new clear installation
but the problem still remain until when i disabled Artio JoomSEF from admin panel!
I will go back to the cb v1.3 but hope you will check this problem!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #154642 by krileon
CB is only compatible with default Joomla SEF, we do not test or support 3rd party SEF extensions. There's likely some sort of URL rewrite happening for the POST url of the registration form. When upgrading you should purge all your URL rewrites from your SEF extensions so it may re-create them as necessary. Please also check that your links to CB are published and public (the module they are on does not have to be!).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn