[SOLVED] CB does not send email when disapproved users

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #154817 by iam3fun
Hello guys :)

Today i found something like a bug. When someone come to register on my site, and i approve him, everything is okay, i mean that he receive mail for approval. But this is not the same when i disapprove user i mean that the user does not receive mail about hes rejecting. I look at CB Configuration Manager/Registration, but nothing there.

Will be perfect if you can explain me what i have to do.
I want my disapproved user receive mail when i disapprove them

Thank you and kind regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #154922 by krileon
Users should receive a rejection email if registration is rejected on frontend. The would contain the reason for rejection as specified on frontend during approval stage. You'll need to use the moderation module (workflows module) to do this. I do not believe backend will send a rejection email.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iam3fun

13 years 1 month ago #154965 by iam3fun
Thank you :)

Kind regards

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn